Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions for Job Posting. Your use of the free Job Mates job posting service implies your agreement to the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. Any use of the service following the publishing of new or modified usage agreement constitutes your acceptance of the modified agreement.
- All roles submitted will be reviewed the Job Mates administrator. Approval of posting is at the discretion of the Job Mates administrator.
- The Job Mates administrator reserves the right to refuse any role submitted.
- All roles must be tourism or events related. Unrelated jobs will be considered spam.
- All roles must be located in Australia unless they can be performed remotely.
- Proxy posts by representatives and recruitment agencies, hiring on behalf of a third party are not allowed. Only roles posted directly by the hiring organisation/individual are permitted. Any attempt to contravene this may result in your account deletion/banning.
- Duplicate job posts are not permitted. Duplicate posts will be removed.
- Job roles must be for genuine vacancies. Submission of non-genuine roles will result in the posters account being removed.
- Roles advertising get-rich-quick schemes, multi-level-marketing schemes, affiliate marketing schemes and/or of a dubious nature will be considered spam and at the discretion of Job Mates administrators.
- Posts that discriminate on grounds of sex, race, age or disability are illegal and will result in the removal the posters account.
Apart from the terms and conditions, above, posts can be considered spam at the sole discretion of Job Mates administrators.
- You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to your job post. You agree to indemnify the Job Mates from and against any claim brought by an individual against Job Mates arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
- It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the role advertised. Job Mates does not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised.